Terms and ConditionsThese Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (the User, you), and OneWayFly (Onewayfly.com, we, us), concerning your access to and use of the onewayfly.com (https://onewayfly.com) website as well as any related applications (the Site).
The Site provides the following service: Sale of flight reservations (Service). The User agrees that by accessing the Site and/or the Service, he has read, understood, and agrees to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and/or the Service and you must discontinue use immediately.
You further agree that we may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting, and that such changes will take effect immediately on posting. Your continued use of this Site and/or the Service constitutes your acceptance of any change and of the prevailing Terms and Conditions.
1.1. The User’s use, whether personal or on behalf of a company, of this Site and/or Service is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between the User and us. The User is also responsible for ensuring all persons who access the Site through his/her internet connection comply with these Terms and Conditions. The User may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of his/her rights under these Terms & Conditions. The use of the Site. Service and/or express acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the User on the Site confirms his/her full, unconditional and voluntary agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
1.2. A User who does not consent to these Terms and Conditions, is obliged to immediately stop using the Site and/or Service and leave the Site immediately.
1.3. All information on the Site is available in English. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to use the Site in English, and onewayfly.com does not bear any responsibility for translation or in connection with the User’s incorrect understanding of the English language.
1.5. onewayfly.com controls and operates this Site from Estonia. We make no representation that materials in the Site or the products described therein are appropriate or available for use in the User’s location. The User agrees not to link to the Site from a website not operated by us, unless the User has obtained our prior written consent.
2. Payment methodsOnewayfly.com accepts Credit Cards, Debit Cards and PayPal.
3. Obligations of the User3.1. The User must not use the Site and/or Service for an unlawful purpose or unlawful purposes. The User must not copy, monitor or access any part of the Site using an automated mechanism or process such as a robot or spider. The User must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Site by hacking or any other similar means and the User must not test the Site for vulnerability. The User must also not transmit a virus to the Site.
3.2. The User further specifically agrees:
- Not to violate the rights of onewayfly.com and third parties through the use of the Site and/or Service . If any claim of a third party is brought against onewayfly.com in connection with the activities of the User, the User must do everything in his power to consider and satisfy such a claim (in case of its validity). If onewayfly.com incurs any expenses related to such a claim, the User undertakes to reimburse such expenses in accordance with applicable law.
- Not to perform the following actions (Prohibited methods of use), and, if performing them, to bear the responsibility set forth by any and all applicable laws and regulations and these Terms and Conditions: (a) impersonate another person and engage in other illegal activities on the Site; (b) use the Site for commercial, promotional or other purposes that violate these Terms and Conditions; (c) try to access the account and/or onewayfly.com’s login and password in any way, including, but not limited to, by deception, breach of confidence, login and password guessing.
3.3. The User must be 16 years of age or older to visit or use the Site and/or Service in any manner. By accessing this Site and/or using the Service or accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User represents and warrants that he/she is 16 years of age or older, and that he/she has the right, authority, and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms and Conditions. The User also represents and warrants to us that he/she will use the Site and/or Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Onewayfly.com has the right to:
- Block User’s or third parties’ access to the Site without prior notice;
- Conduct routine maintenance or other works ensuring the working capacity of the Site without prior notice of the User; and
- Require the User to provide onewayfly.com with a copy of his/her personal ID for inspection and confirmation of the User’s age, as well as his legal capacity.
5. Legal disclaimer5.1. The material on the Site (including any graphics, software, digital content, recommendations or other materials) and any material made available through the Site is provided “as is” and without conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, onewayfly.com disclaims all conditions and warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. onewayfly.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the material on the Site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The material on this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. onewayfly.com undertakes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information. For the avoidance of doubt, onewayfly.com only provides services to customers; and goods or property are not sold to customers by onewayfly.com.
5.2. onewayfly.com endeavours to maintain this Site and its operation, but is not, and cannot be, responsible for the results of any defects that may exist in the Site or its operation. As to the operation of the Site, onewayfly.com expressly disclaims all conditions and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. onewayfly.com makes no warranty that (i) the operation of the Site will meet the User’s requirements; (ii) access to the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components, or free of defects or errors; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable; or (iv) defects will be corrected. You (and not onewayfly.com) assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair, or correction that may be necessary for your computer equipment and software as a result of any viruses, harmful components, errors or any other problems whatsoever you may have as a result of visiting this Site. The User remains solely responsible for recording and safekeeping all the necessary and private information to prevent theft or suspension of his/ her account.
5.3. onewayfly.com does not bear responsibility to Users and (or) third parties for: (i) the behaviour of Users or third parties using or browsing the Site, including the form of a saved offline copy; ; (ii) Users’ violation of any local laws and license agreements that do not directly relate to the Site and hese Terms and Conditions; (iii) violating license and user agreements of airlines; (iv)veracity of personal data and the legality of its transfer from the User to onewayfly.com.
5.4. onewayfly.com is not responsible for any adverts or sponsors of third parties that may appear on this Site. onewayfly.com is also not responsible for any third-party website that this Site may provide a link to.
6. Ownership and Use of Site Materials, Servicesonewayfly.com owns the intellectual property rights for all of the materials on this Site or has a valid right from a third party to use materials on the Site. onewayfly.com also owns or has a valid right to use all trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used on this Site. Unless expressly stated, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, reversed-engineered or distributed in any way.
7.onewayfly.com’s Service policy7.1 We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at the User’s own risk.
7.2 This Service we provide may contain certain information, that may necessarily not be current or may have expired due to airlines or hotel policies. For the avoidance of doubt, the Service does not guarantee and/or provide you with a flight ticket for the actual travel. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User is giving full consent and complete authority to onewayfly.com to purchase travel insurance on the User’s behalf from third-party global insurance providers or online insurance marketplaces. onewayfly.com is not responsible for any medical claims on damages, accidents or deaths during travel. It is the User’s responsibility to validate information present in the documents we provide or to request for more insurance policy documents from the insurance provider.
7.3 All insurance related questions, claims, concerns or issues should be directly dealt with the insurance provider or the agent provided in the visa letter. . For the avoidance of doubt, while onewayfly.com shall make reasonable efforts to make reservations based on the User’s request(s), the use of the Site and/or Service is at the User’s own risk and onewayfly.com is not responsible for visa rejections or insurance claims. onewayfly.com has absolutely no bearing over granting/denial of the visas by consulates. The travel guides we provide have detailed information about various places, transportation details, restaurants, historical places etc. onewayfly.com is not responsible for any misleading information in the travel guides. The guides are for general information only.
7.4 Should the User opts for the “Receive Later” option, the ticket will be sent at the requested date based on the Greenwich Mean Time.
7.5 Prices for our Service are subject to change without notice. onewayfly.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. onewayfly.com shall not be liable to the User or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
7.6 Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund Policy below. onewayfly.com reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. onewayfly.com may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. onewayfly.com reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without prior notice, at the sole discretion of onewayfly.com. onewayfly.com reserves the right to discontinue any product or service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited. onewayfly.com does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the User will meet the User’s expectations, or that any errors in the product or service will be corrected.
8. Limitation of Liability8.1. To the extent required by applicable law, onewayfly.com does not limit in any way our liability for death or for personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or concealment or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
8.2. Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances shall onewayfly.com, our licensors or licensees, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, related parties, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers be liable to the User or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages, including lost profits, goodwill, business opportunity, personal injury (including death) and property damage, that may result from (a) the use of, or the inability to use, the Site or any material on the Site or the Service, (b) the conduct of any User of the Site, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. onewayfly.com shall not be liable even if onewayfly.com or an authorized representative of onewayfly.com has been advised of the likelihood of the loss or damage and regardless of the form of action. These include but are not limited to damages or injury caused by error, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, loss or corruption of data, delay in operation or transmission, line failure or computer virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful component.
8.3. onewayfly.com assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any content generated by the User (if any) as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or for any libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, illegality, infringement of intellectual property rights, error or inaccuracy contained in any such content generated by the User.
8.4. For the avoidance of doubt, the Service sold on the Site provides the User with a flight reservation code (PNR-Code) and in no event will an e-ticket number be provided. onewayfly.com does not guarantee any success in entering countries, visa applications or any other situations in which the User may use the Service. The User expressly acknowledges that the use of the PNR-Code provided by the Service in any situation is at his/her own risk. onewayfly.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any delay, loss, damage or expense incurred arising from any use of the Service provided by onewayfly.com.
8.5. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to the User. However, in no event shall onewayfly.com’s total liability to the User for damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by the User, if any, for accessing the Site.
9. IndemnityThe User hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold onewayfly.com , our affiliates and each of our respective agents, licensees, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, relating to or arising out of the User’s use of this Site, and/or any breach or alleged breach of any of the User’s warranties, representations or agreements hereunder.
10. TerminationThese Terms and Conditions are and shall remain effective until terminated. The User may terminate these Terms and Conditions by ceasing to use the Site and destroying any and all material obtained by the User from this Site. onewayfly.com may immediately terminate these Terms and Conditions and the other applicable policies, including the User’s access to the Site, if the User breaches or fails to comply with any material term or provision of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, the User must discontinue use of the Site and destroy any and all material obtained by the User from the Site.
11.1 onewayfly.com may collect, use and disclose personal data subject to applicable laws and regulations.
11.2 Personal data processing is understood as any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) with personal data, performed with or without using automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, modification), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data.
11.3 The User bears the responsibility of the transfer of Personal data and its veracity.
11.5 The User has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by onewayfly.com at any time by sending an appropriate request to onewayfly.com by e-mail support -at- onewayfly.com
11.6 After receiving the User’s request for the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, onewayfly.com will stop processing it and also destroy (or at its option depersonalize) personal data or ensure their destruction or depersonalization (if the processing of personal data is performed by another person acting on behalf of onewayfly.com ) as soon as reasonably practicable, except for cases when onewayfly.com has the right to process personal data without the User’s consent pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
11.7 Subject to applicable laws and regulations, onewayfly.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to transmit any information about the User to any third parties.
12. Settlement of disputes12.1 A User who believes that his rights and interests were violated due to the actions of onewayfly.com or third parties in connection with data posted on the Site, should lodge his complaint with onewayfly.com via e-mail, which will be reviewed by onewayfly.com within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
12.2 A User who lodges a complaint shall agree to provide onewayfly.com with complete information relating to the alleged the violation of his rights. If the User provides false information about the violation of his rights, he shall indemnify onewayfly.com for all losses and expenses incurred in investigation the complaint (including costs, fees and attorney fees).
12.3 Information is considered to be sent to the User by onewayfly.com if it is sent to the e-mail address given to onewayfly.com when providing his/her personal data.
12.4 These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising under or related to these Terms and Conditions (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise) will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without reference to its conflicts of law principles. Any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of these Terms and Conditions (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise) will be brought exclusively in the courts of Estonia, and you hereby accept and submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
12.5 These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in it represents the entire agreement between us in relation to the use of the Site and/or Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the User and onewayfly.com, whether oral or in writing. The User acknowledges that, in entering into these Terms and Conditions, he/she has not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by onewayfly.com or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between the User and onewayfly.com prior to entering into these Terms and Conditions except as expressly stated herein. The User shall not have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by onewayfly.com, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of entry into these Terms and Conditions.
12.6 In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared to be void, invalid or unlawful by any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions and the balance shall remain in full force and effect.
12.7 No failure on the part of onewayfly.com to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any of onewayfly.com’s rights under these Terms and Conditions whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by onewayfly.com nor the reliance of any person on onewayfly.com’s actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms and Conditions. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of onewayfly.com shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
13. Refund policyThe User may request for a full refund only in the following situations:
- User makes duplicate payment(s) for the Service because of technical issues with the Site; or
- If onewayfly.com fails to complete the Service under 8 hours.